LifeCycleLifeCycle

Main Art Reviews Stats

Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

love love love

I love the rival, and also after spending around an hour playing this game I unlocked the bacon dog which was a cool reward. getting to play as the villain is always a fun thing to do. Absolutely a marvelous game. 10/10 5/5

High Tea High Tea

this game was a ton of fun and I did great too. :)

your score: 68,398,689
your rank: a wealthy retirement awaits you
2,820 crates sent to britain: 564 billion cups of tea drunk
2,425 crates of opium sold to china: 243 million opium users
I would say I did a good job. Loved the game mainly for how fast paced it was. It got very intense at the very end. 10/10 5/5

In3structoTank! In3structoTank!

Started loving it, ended up hating it..!!

Since when do people make games that actually fault the player for doing something good? I was in the middle of a huge combo, then all of a sudden MISSION FAILED??? Honestly it was a great game till the point where you run out of gas in mid combo. I always thought that the better you were at a game the more rewards you got? Maybe I was wrong.

Landfall Landfall

Nice

the whole song fits together perfectly.

When The Light's Go Out When The Light's Go Out

great

really like the tunes, but the vocals should be heavier, or deeper, but overall i really loved the song.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Badman will likely play around with different ways of singing it. He always works his ass off on vocals. Thanks for the review.

Phillip J. Fry [Voiceless] Phillip J. Fry [Voiceless]

much better

i liked this version alot better than the one with the voice, 10/10 5/5 for sure. keep making loops like this and you will be even more epic.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show The Rocky Horror Picture Show

OMG amazing

I can't help but LOVE this art, was one of my favorite movies of all time. One thing that strikes me as odd though is that Janet looks like Mischa Barton, which to be honest isn't a bad thing. Awesome job.